Build & Burn Disc Two

Please tell us what YOU think of my DVD's

Build & Burn Disc Two

Postby lizcampbell12 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:36 pm

I just finished Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion and Lower Body Tabata. The set is a birthday present to myself but I couldn't wait--my birthday is tomorrow! Lower Body Tabata is one of the most intense lower body workouts I have done. What a burn. I used 10 lbs and for now this is enough! Followed it up with the kettlebell workout, used .5 mg hand weights, tried my weighted gloves first which are 1 lb but had to take off because I cannot swing a kettlebell with the gloves on. Used a 10 lb kettlebell because my glutes were fried from the first workout, but might try heavier another time. Kelly, thank you for giving us effective workouts that we can all fit into our schedules!

Re: Build & Burn Disc Two

Postby kelly Meyer » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 pm

So glad you are getting the most out of them. If you need more resistance for the Boxing, grab 1 or 2lb dos...this way you can put them down and grab the kettle bell.

Let me know ow it goes.

happy Birthday and Merry Fitness!
kelly Meyer
Site Admin

Re: Build & Burn Set

Postby agrijalva » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:24 pm

Just finished 5 days of Build & Burn. I love the variety of workouts and appreciate the intervals; short,challenging and fun! Cardio and Trim & Tone are my favorites. With these my Fitbit tracks 26-28 minutes of activity so I know I am getting my heart rate up where it needs to be! I am a little clumsy with the moves, but after two or so tries I'll be okay. The food list is great in that it has everything I already have in my fridge and pantry. This week I wanted to learn the moves. After the first of the new year, I'll take measurements and weigh to officially start a four week session. In my job I can walk up to 8,000 steps a day, adding your 30 minutes sessions is just what I need. This program is realistic for a busy person like myself. Thank you Kelly!

Return to DVD Reviews