Check 6-18

Keep in Touch with your Workout Buddies

Check 6-18

Postby wiskusn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:05 pm

Howdy All,

So I decided it was long overdo for me to start again, I have been sick for awhile, but today I felt I could manage a good workout so I chose my favorite - "Weights", the Time-saver Full Body workout and it went absolutely great! Other than not being able to do the nose, chin, hip without getting dizzy I finished the whole workout...woot woot.

Have a wonderful day!

Nancee :lol:
wiskusn

Re: Check 6-18

Postby Mari » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:49 am

Hi All,

sorry for keeping quiet! I've been working out though, I've been following one of Kelly's rotations. Yesterday I did Cardio Quick Fix 2 plus the bonus on that same DVD. I have nothing but good to say about all Kelly's workouts :lol: short, sweet and to the point.

I've also started "running". I started the C25K program - as I haven't run at all, except for what was obligatory at school around 20 years ago and I really hated it then :roll: . But one "run" done and today will be second, I am feeling excited! :mrgreen:
Mari

Re: Check 6-18

Postby wiskusn » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:35 pm

Hey Mari! Wow you are much more industrious and brave than I am! :shock: Hope you are doing with with the C25K I :D just really happy when I complete a workout
:lol:
Nancee
wiskusn

Return to Checking In